CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm thankful! YES I AM!


"Gratitude enables us to create more of what we want in our lives. You must focus on all of the wonderful things you have in your life and not on the things that you don't have, and then practice being grateful for all those wonderful things." - Wallace Wattles

I whole heartedly believe that when we are grateful for all the things in our lives, that we do create more of what we want--- but it isn't necessarily that we get more... but we look around and believe we have more, because we feel like we have the world because we are looking and appreciating the good, instead of focusing on the bad.

So, be grateful, be more appreciative, give a sincere thanks to someone, and in return you will notice and create more of what you want in your life:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an encouraging post!

Anonymous said...

This post comes right to me. I think that Gratitude is something lost today, but it seems to know a kind of "renewal" in people's mind.

I'm sure that being thankful for who we are and what we have can change our lives :)
It is not easy everytime to appreciate our life, it's a new way of thinking and living I guess (it's easier to focus on negativity than positivity).